Thursday, January 12, 2012

Who is the living embodiment of rock and roll?

My choice is either Lemmy or Al Jourgensen. If you disagree you better back it up suckaWho is the living embodiment of rock and roll?
Chuck Berry. Why? Take a listen to 'Johnny B. Goode'! Keith Richards said it floored him when he first heard it.
Eddie Trunk from That Metal Show on VH1. That guy is a walking encyclopedia of rock and metal. He puts out a pretty decent show with awesome guests and has good co-hosts, not to mention ms. box of junk or whatever her name is.



But seriously folks...Lemmy is probably the living embodiment of rock and roll.Who is the living embodiment of rock and roll?
I was coming in here to say Lemmy, but you already suggested that! If I had to go otherwise, I'd pick the Metal God himself, Rob Halford. Priest and solo Halford are some of the best music I've ever heard and he never fails to deliver. I would say Ozzy, but he hasn't been that since the 70s.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8JULmUlG鈥?/a>

yup, the king of Rock %26amp; Roll is still alive!Who is the living embodiment of rock and roll?
Lemmy!!!! He's not afraid to do anything. Its amazing he's still alive actually.
Lemmy Kilmister.
Billy Joe Armstrong. He lit a fire just to see the flame. Then he drank the water from a hurricane.
Chuck Berry is still alive at the age of 86 and Little Richard is 81 so until they pass on

look no further.
Keith Richards



I don't know much about Lemmy...
  • mercedes benz usa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment