Thursday, January 19, 2012

How can I become a good rock and roll piano/keyboard player?

without learning theory?How can I become a good rock and roll piano/keyboard player?
You'll learn to play by ear, it's how i play bass, drums, and keys. You'll get the idea and you'll soon catch on. However, after playing for awhile it will make you want to learn more.



I play bass, keys, and drums but I cant read music. Guitar is too hard for me, you have to get the chords just right. :P
Just practice, practice, practice!!! You don't need theory.How can I become a good rock and roll piano/keyboard player?
Nothing beats formal pianoforte training, for a solid foundation.
PracticeHow can I become a good rock and roll piano/keyboard player?
practice,listen to good piano/keyboard pieces and try to pick it .
  • pro comp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment