Thursday, January 19, 2012

Who do you think should be in the rock and roll hall of fame?

Genesis or Rush?Who do you think should be in the rock and roll hall of fame?
Rush...actually both if it keeps LL Cool J out
Rush :)Who do you think should be in the rock and roll hall of fame?
Rush.
Rush!Who do you think should be in the rock and roll hall of fame?
Rush!
Honestly I think both should but Rush first I think.



But if LL Cool J makes it and The Stooges don't I might kill someone.
Tom Waites!!!!
Both, honestly. My absolute favorite band is Rush, but Genesis is so influential that I have to say both.
I listened more to Genesis, but both are qualified. Someone said LL Cool J ??? Why? Where's the Rock? Of course we said the same thing about Madonna, yet she made it, more's the pity.
Rush..

and..can I add that Deep Purple -really- should be in.
  • yamaha atv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment