Thursday, January 19, 2012

Trivia: What guitarist introduced sitar into the world of rock and roll?

George Harrison? either him or David Crosby.



I know George Harrison made Sitar in Rock popular, but I also know that David Crosby showed George Harrison about the Sitar and Indian Music.Trivia: What guitarist introduced sitar into the world of rock and roll?
Harrison did it a couple of months sooner, but Brian Jones did it BETTER on Paint It Black
Harrison of course.



But he hasn't got a scratch on Ravi Shankar, from whom he learned to my knowledge. :)Trivia: What guitarist introduced sitar into the world of rock and roll?
It was Mr. Harrison. He loved cultural Indian music. (Ravi Shankar)
Mr. HarrisonTrivia: What guitarist introduced sitar into the world of rock and roll?
I was going to say George Harrison but it seems other's have beaten me to the punch
The Beatles had some cool sitar songs. John? Paul? George?
Johnny Ramone?

No comments:

Post a Comment