Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony 2010 Tickets?

Does anybody know how to get tickets for this years Induction Ceremony....My Favorite Band Genesis made it in and would love to be their for the ceremony:-)Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony 2010 Tickets?
I wish I knew. I understand there are a few very pricey tickets being re-sold but good luck trying to find them. For some reason the Hall of Fame has returned to an invitation-only show at New York's Waldorf-Astoria for this year's ceremony after moving to a public access stadium show last year in Cleveland. I'd love to be there for both Genesis and ABBA but I am not holding my breath. :-|Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony 2010 Tickets?
To buy Hall of Fame tickets visit the given link:



http://www.ticketfront.com/event/Hall_Of_Fame_Tennis_Championships-tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment