Thursday, January 12, 2012

Best Winter Shoes to have the Indie Rock n Roll look for a guy, 21 years old?

I live in Europe and it's really snowy.



I want to get a pair of leather shoes that has the Rock and Roll look.



I love the Zara leather shoes but I think they look too mature on me.



I wear skinny jeans (not so tight), 6 ft tall, slim body.Best Winter Shoes to have the Indie Rock n Roll look for a guy, 21 years old?
Zara has Childish-looked leather shoes too, if they look too matured for you......6 ft tall and slim guy, jeaned and boyish, (childish eh.., not too matured....), Rock and roll (dont rock too much, or roll around..) and snowy (wet la...) leather will not be convenient, as snow (moist) will cause growth of "mossy" cells, and too dry will end up with the leather being warped......, unless it is good leather.....

No comments:

Post a Comment