Thursday, January 12, 2012

I need some sources for a long essay about rock and roll's effect on society, help?

3750 words needed so as many books and websites as possible!I need some sources for a long essay about rock and roll's effect on society, help?
Google it yourself, you just wasted 5 points on nothing, and gave me 2 free points. Thanks!I need some sources for a long essay about rock and roll's effect on society, help?
Why should I do research for you?I need some sources for a long essay about rock and roll's effect on society, help?
Search Engines are really the only thing to use for this. There aren't going to be very many sites on this.
rden94, read something

Rock And Roll

When Rock arrived on the music charts in the 1950's, a merging of African-American and White music, it made a huge impact on society. As a general rule I am not heavily into music, but I was drawn to Rock for some inexplicable reason. It is just the music I like. This genre will be difficult to write about because the origin of Rock is unclear; there are traces of Rock's style back into the 19th Century. It is also a very broad subject and I will have to compress a lot of information into as few pages as possible. Be that as it may, Rock is, in my opinion the best music genre on the charts.



There is so much information on Rock that I will have to have questions I want to find the answers to about the music. My first question will be, "What instruments are commonly used in a rock band?" This will not be hard to answer as it is a very easy question that has a definite answer. Read more here:

http://www.oppapers.com/essays/Rock-Roll鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment